Perhaps now more than ever is the perfect time to self-isolate at home and get some projects done that have been put off. Like painting that master bedroom? Or maybe finally freshening up all of that baseboard? Re-Finish the whole kitchen!?! Seriously now, we are concerned about everyone’s wellbeing, both our own health and our customers health.
That said, there's no playbook with how to handle these uncertain times. Here's what we're doing that you need to know:
We're still open our normal weekday hours
Mesa: 6am – 5pm
Glendale: 6am – 4pm
However, we will be ending our Saturday hours until this crisis passes.
If you are uncomfortable going to the store, we have a few options for you. The following options will require prepayment with credit card. We will need to email you a credit card authorization form, have you fill it out, and email it back. For security purposes you do not add the last 4 digits of your credit card number to the form. You will give us those numbers verbally over the phone and we will punch them in at the time of purchase.
1. For those within 10 miles of a store, placing an order under $500 call us and we'll arrange delivery at no extra charge.
2. For those that are further than 10 miles, placing an order under $500 there will be a 25% delivery fee with a max fee of $50
3. For those that are further than 10 miles, placing an order over $500 we will deliver free of charge.
4. You can call the store to arrange a 'curbside pickup.’
5. For color matches we can arrange a ‘curbside drop-off’
***For color match curbside drop-off, we will need an accurate color sample and a sample of the substrate that your match is going on. Please have the following information included with all matches.
· Job Name, (ex. Johnson Residence)
· Color Name (ex. DE Swiss Coffee)
· Size and quantity (ex 3 Gallons or 2 quarts etc),
· Product desired (ex. Unilac Precat),
· Sheen level, (ex. 20 Sheen /Matte),
· Special instructions (ex. Match this certain section.) etc.
We will go over as much information about your match as possible over the phone so that you can drop it off for us to process.
Each store has different capabilities and limitations, we're doing what we can in a tough situation. As far as cleanliness and sanitation we are being very diligent. We are bleaching counters, door handles, phones, products, etc continuously through out the day. All employees are washing their hands and keeping distance both at home and at work. Painter’s Supply is committed to surviving through this crisis. Our customers and employees mean the world to us. You are our extended family, so it is our mission to do this together as a community. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to accommodate your needs.
We care about your wood finish project. That's why we have made sure to carry everything you need to complete the job. From the beginning sanding, to the final finish, and even the touch up and repair we have what you need
We have made sure to find the right industrial concrete coatings for all applications. From a home garage all the way to an industrial clean room we can set you up with the coating you need.
At Painter's Supply our #1 passion is customer service. We understand that one of the biggest issues is consistent and quality custom color matches. We have gained a name for ourselves as the go to source for industrial and home owner color matches.