Terms & Conditions
All Terms and Conditions below apply to Painter’s Supply & Decorating Center
1. All specialty coatings (i.e. epoxy, stain, industrial wood & metal coatings, etc) custom color matches will require a $25 labor charge per custom color.
2. It is the responsibility of the applicator of any product to confirm color correctness. This includes pre-mixed colors or custom mixed colors. Painter’s Supply assumes no responsibility for any costs other than replacement of product in the case that color is not consistent.
3. All formulas for custom colors produced by Painter’s Supply will remain the property of Painter’s Supply whether a fee has been charged or not unless stated otherwise in writing. Requests for formulas must be made in writing, but it is at the total discretion of Painter’s Supply what formulas, if any, will be released.
4. By payment of this invoice you are acknowledging that you received this product and that it is correct, complete and of acceptable quality unless noted otherwise in writing on this invoice.
5. I understand that colors that are not premixed, but blended in house by Painter’s Supply are custom products therefore there are NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
6. If a custom color is ordered and the order is cancelled after work has begun on the custom color the customer will be charged the full price of the product.
7. If any non-standard stocking items are special ordered and the order is cancelled or changed there will be a restocking fee of 25% plus all shipping charges to return product to the supplier will be charged to the customer.
8. If a check presented for payment is returned unpaid for any reason there will be a $50.00 fee charged and Painter’s Supply will no longer accept checks as payments on future orders.
9. Color samples left by customers for matching, as well as orders placed that are not picked up within 45 days from order date may be disposed of whether order has been paid for or not. No refund or compensation will be issued for color samples or orders disposed of. If additional orders are placed in the future all balances due for work disposed of must be paid before future order will be accepted.
10. Due to extreme climate conditions in Arizona, Painter’s Supply in not liable for damage caused by excessive heat due to improper storage of any product.
11. All custom formulas will be kept on file for a minimum of 5 years. If no reorder is received within 5 years there may be a charge to custom match the color again.
12. Payment is to be made in full at time of order, unless customer has an established credit account. It is solely at the discretion of Painter’s Supply to allow payment at the time of completion or pickup. Customer understands that they must present payment for entire order when complete. Partial payments will not be accepted. By furnishing credit card information, I authorize Painter’s Supply to charge any and all costs incurred as set forth by these Terms & Conditions in addition to any and all invoices past, present or future left unpaid.
13. I understand that I have received a color sample of my custom color and that I have approved the proof as correct, and by doing so I agree to accept all products ordered and I will not hold Painter’s Supply liable for any errors in application.